What is Ozone IV?
It is the process of administering ozone gas into the bloodstream to stimulate the immune system and help treat a disease or wound. However, this treatment is different to which in that the blood is drawn, and the ozone gas is dissolved into the blood. The blood with the dissolved gas is then injected back into the body through an IV.
back to services
- Can help increase oxygen levels in the blood and reduce stress on the lungs for those with breathing disorders.
- Increased energy and detoxifies the body.
- Activate the body's immune and antioxidant systems and reduce inflammation, promoting healing throughout the body.
- Reduce risks of repeat heart attacks, as well as aiding to revert brain tissue damage.
- Has anti-viral properties used to treat certain viruses.
- Enhance efficacy and decrease the harmful side effects of cancer treatments.
- Heal chronic wounds, relieve pain, and help repair cells.