Hydrogen Peroxide IV
What is Hydrogen Peroxide IV Therapy?
Hydrogen Peroxide (H2O2) intravenous therapy can be used to treat common infections such as cold, flu, sinus infections and kills off harmful pathogen.
How It Works
Hydrogen peroxide (H202) infusion will enter the circulatory system directly through a vein. The human body constantly and naturally produces hydrogen peroxide as a derivative of cellular metabolism, this IV therapy can naturally prevent and treat colds, sinus infections, pulmonary issues and more. This can also turn biological waste products and toxins into static substances. Because of this inertness, the kidneys and liver can do their part to remove the harmful substances from the body.
Benefits of Hydrogen Peroxide IV Therapy
- Boosts your immune system
- Increases oxygen in tissues
- Anti-viral, anti-bacterial, anti-fungal and parasitic infections
- Treat acute to chronic viral infections
- Removes biological waste and toxins
- Breaks down plaque and calcium deposits in the blood vessels
- Dissolves mucus to clear the lungs
- Eliminates cholesterol
- Eliminate toxins and other cellular waste products
What other diseases are helped with Hydrogen Peroxide?
Some additional diseases or conditions that can be helped with hydrogen peroxide IV therapy include:
- Chronic fatigue
- Allergies from the environment
- Lyme disease
- Fungal infections
- High blood pressure
- Lung conditions, including asthma, COPD and emphysema
Call today if you are interested! 602-973-1774.
back to services